Sheldon Riley from Australia has become the latest Eurovision 2022 act to be confirmed for Israel Calling 2022.
Australia’s Sheldon Riley is the latest act to be confirmed for Israel Calling 2022, bringing the total number of Eurovision 2022 acts to 17 so far. It is reported that over 20 acts in total will be performing in the pre party this year.
Israel Calling will take place between 5th and 8th of April 2022, and will include a visit to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, before a promo concert at the Menora Arena in Tel Aviv on April 7th ahead of the actual show on April 8th.
- Australia – Sheldon Riley – “Not The Same”
- Ireland – Brooke Scullion – “That’s Rich”
- Azerbaijan – Nadir Rustamli – “Fade To Black”
- Armenia – Rosa Linn – “Snap”
- Croatia – Mia Dimšić – “Guilty Pleasure”
- North Macedonia – Andrea – “Circles”
- Czech Republic – We Are Domi – “Lights Off”
- Bulgaria – Intelligent Music Project – “Intention”
- Poland – Ochman – “River”
- France – Alvan & Ahez – “Fulenn”
- Montenegro – Vladana – “Breathe”
- Estonia – Stefan – “Hope”
- Romania – WRS – “Llámame”
- Germany – Malik Harris – “Rockstars”
- Malta – Emma Muscat – “I Am What I Am”
- Albania – Ronela Hajati – “Sekret”
- Israel – Michael Ben-David – “I.M”
Israel Calling's big return
Israel Calling returns after a four year break, with the latest party taking place in 2018. Israel’s hosting of Eurovision 2019 saw the cancellation of that years edition, whilst the COVID-19 pandemic forced the cancellation of the 2020 and 2021 editions.
Israel Calling, which was created by Tali Eshkoli in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Jerusalem and Heritage and the Municipality of Tel Aviv-Yafo, has cemented itself as one of the most popular and well known Eurovision pre-parties, with Eurovision acts enjoying four days in Israel, performing and engaging in sightseeing in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
Tickets on sale now!
Tickets for the 2022 edition of Israel Calling are on sale now, and can be purchased here. Until the end of today (March 30th), ticket sales are open to digital holders only. Starting from March 31st, ticket sales will open to the general public.
Are you excited for Israel Calling 2022? Will you be attending the show? Let us know in the comments below!