Melodifestivalen, one of the favorite National Finals among Eurovision fans, starts this weekend. The first heat will be live on Saturday evening at 20:00 CET.
There are famous names such as Malou Prytz, Shirley Clamp and Robin Bengtsson in the first heat where a total of seven competitors will compete.
As a Melodifestivalen tradition, one-minute versions of the songs in the contest were released on SVT’s official webpage.
The first snippets are available here:
- Malou Prytz – Bananas
- Theoz – Som du vill
- Shirley Clamp – Let There Be Angels
- Omar Rudberg – Moving Like Tha
- Danne Stråhed – Hallabaloo
- Cornelia Jakobs – Hold Me Closer
- Robin Bengtsson – Innocent Love
Last year, Tusse represented Sweden with his song Voices. He got 109 points in the grand final and finished 14th place.