The final line-up for the 2022 edition of PreParty ES has been confirmed!
A total of 29 acts from Eurovision 2022 will be performing at the event in Madrid on 16th April. Konstrakta was forced to pull out of the event for health reasons, bringing the total number of Eurovision 2022 acts down to 29.
- Albania – Ronela Hajati
- Armenia – Rosa Linn
- Australia – Sheldon Riley
- Azerbaijan – Nadir Rustamli
- Belgium – Jérémie Makiese
- Croatia – Mia Dimšić
- Cyprus – Andromache
- Czech Republic – We Are Domi
- Denmark – REDDI
- Estonia – Stefan
- Finland – The Rasmus
- France – Alvan & Ahez
- Germany – Malik Harris
- Georgia – Circus Mircus
- Iceland – Systur
- Ireland – Brooke
- Latvia – Citi Zēni
- Lithuania – Monika Liu
- Malta – Emma Muscat
- Moldova – Zdob și Zdub and Frații Advahov
- Montenegro – Vladana
- North Macedonia – Andrea
- Norway – Subwoolfer
- Poland – Ochman
- Romania – WRS
- Sweden – Cornelia Jakobs
- Switzerland – Marius Bear
- Ukraine – Kalush Orchestra
- United Kingdom – Sam Ryder
Andromache from Cyprus and Sheldon Riley from Australia won’t be performing at the event in person. Instead, they will both “perform” with a pre-recorded video.
Alongside the class of Eurovision 2022, we will also see performances from Spain’s Eurovision 1995 act, Anabel Conde, Benidorm Fest finalists Rayden and Tanxugueiras, and Eurovision 2016 winner Jamala.
Welcome to Madrid!
Whilst the main event of PreParty ES is taking place on Saturday 16th April, there will be a welcome party on Friday 15th April. It will be hosted by Finland’s Eurovision 2013 act Krista Siegfrids, and will see nine guest acts performing.
- Aidan – Malta Eurovision Song Contest 2022
- Blanca Paloma – Benidorm Fest 2022
- Marta Sango – Benidorm Fest 2022
- Melani García – Junior Eurovision 2019
- Sara Deop – Benidorm Fest 2022
- Senhit – Eurovision 2011, 2020 and 2021
- The Roop – at Eurovision 2020 and 2021
- Victoria – Eurovision 2020 and 2021
- Xeinn – Benidorm Fest
Are you excited for PreParty ES 2022? Which acts are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments section below!