Denmark has chosen: it's REDDI for Eurovision 2022!
The Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2022 final was broadcast live, (with an audience), from Jyske Bank Boxen in Herning, with Martin Brygmann and Tina Müller resuming hosting duties for a second year running.
A total of eight acts performed in tonight’s show. The three acts with the highest number of votes advanced to the superfinal. All of the results from the show were determined by 100% app voting and SMS voting.
- Patrick Dorgan – “Vinden suser ind”
- Conf3ssions – “Hallelujah” – SUPERFINALIST
- Der Var Engang – “En skønne dag”
- Fuld Effekt – “Rave med de hårde drenge”
- Josie Elinor & Jack Warren – “Let Me Go” – SUPERFINALIST
- Morten Fillipsen – “Happy Go Lucky”
- Reddi – “The Show” – SUPERFINALIST
- Juncker – “Kommet for at blive”
Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2021 winners Fyr og Flamme returned to the show, opening with their Eurovision hit “Øve os på hinanden”. The interval act saw an ABBA medley performed live, complete with some of the group’s biggest hits.
Did you enjoy the show tonight? What are your thoughts on the winning song? Let us know in the comments below!