Only 4 more days until the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 Grand Final is here! So we can look forward to making the journey around the wold to gather the points of all contesting countries. This year, Courtney Act will be Australia’s spokesperson for the Eurovision Song Contest!
Just 3 years ago, Courtney Act decided to take part in the Australian national selection “Australia Decides”. But with no succes, her song “Fight for Love” came in 5th place. But now, the performer, who also appeared on show like Australian Idol and RuPaul’s Drag race, will now be giving the famous “Douze Points” to the Australian favorite. Courtney is excited to be revealing the Australian point this year:
Australian Jury also revealed
Australia also graced us with their Eurovision Song Contest 2022 jury! The jury consists of:
- Australian tv personality Dylan Lewis;
- Last year’s Australian representative Montaigne;
- stand-up comedian, actor, author and radio presenter Matt Okine;
- Radio host Bridget Hustwaite;
- Director of Member Relations and Partnerships at APRA AMCOS Milly Petriella.
Are you excited to see Courtney Act as the Eurovision 2022 spokesperson for Australia? Let us know in the comments below!