The first heat of Melodi Grand Prix 2023 has concluded, and we have our first three finalists!
Unami Tsunami, Ulrikke and Alessandra have all qualified from heat one, and will perform in the Melodi Grand Prix 2023 final on February 4th in Trondheim Spektrum.
A total of seven acts performed in the first heat of Melodi Grand Prix 2023, with three acts advancing to the final. The results were decided by 100% public vote.
- Alessandra Mele – “Queen of Kings”
- Eirik Næss – “Wave”
- Rasmus Thall – “Tresko”
- Kate Guldbrandsen – “Tårer i paradis“
- Umami Tsunami – “Geronimo”
- Ulrikke – “Honestly”
- Byron Williams Jr. & Jowst – “Freaky for the Weekend”
Tonight’s show was broadcast live from Screen Studios in Nydalen, Oslo, and was hosted by Arian Engebø and Stian “Staysman” Thorbjørnsen.
The second heat of Melodi Grand Prix 2023 will take place on January 21st, where a further seven acts will perform for a place in the final. The songs will be released in full on January 16th at 00:00 CET and the running order will be revealed on January 18th.
- Alejandro Fuentes – “Fuego”
- Bjørn Olav Edvardsen – “Turn Off My Heart”
- Ella – “Waist”
- Elsie Bay – “Love You in a Dream”
- Jone – “Ekko inni meg“
- Sandra Lyng – “Drøm d bort“
- Swing’it – “Prohibition”
Are you happy with the results of tonights show? Which act was your favourite tonight? Let us know in the comments below!