Marcus & Martinus as well as Paul Rey have advanced to the final
Heat 3 of Sweden’s national final took place tonight at the Sparbanken Lidköping Arena in Lidköping. hosted by Jesper Rönndahl and Farah Aradi. The two finalists were decided through 100% televoting.
The running order was as follows:
- Paul Rey – Royals
- Casanovas – Så kommer känslorna tillbaka
- Melanie Wehbe – For The Show
- Nordman – Släpp alla sorger
- Laurell – Sober
- Ida-Love – Låt hela stan se på
- Marcus & Martinus – Air
Marcus & Martinus were announced as the winner of the heat with their song “Air“.
The remaining six acts were put into Round 2 of voting, which was won by Paul Rey with the song “Royals“.
Nordman with “Släpp alla sorger” and Melanie Wehbe with “For The Show” finished Round 2 in 2nd and 3rd respectively, advancing to the semi final, this means that Laurell, Ida-Lova & Casanovas have been eliminated.
The Grand Final of Melodifestivalen takes place on March 11, currently through are:
- Jon Hendrik Fjällgren, Arc North feat. Adam Woods – “Where You Are (Sávežan)”
- Tone Sekelius – “Rhythm of My Show”
- Maria Sur – “Never Give Up”
- Panetoz – “On My Way”
- Marcus & Martinus – “Air”
- Paul Rey – “Royals”
Are you happy with tonight’s results? Let us know in the comments below!