Sigga, Beta & Elín and Stefán Óli have qualified from the first semi final of Söngvakeppnin.
Björg Magnúsdóttir, Jón Jónsson and Ragnhildur Steinunn Jónsdóttir all served as tonight’s hosts of the first semi final, where a total of five acts took to the stage at RVK Studios in Reykjavík. Two acts advanced to the final, decided by 100% televoting.
- Amarosis – “Don’t You Know”
- Stefán Óli – “Ljósið” (All I Know) – QUALIFIED
- Haffi Haff – “Gía” (Volcano)
- Stefanía Svavarsdóttir – “Hjartað mitt” (Heart of Mine)
- Sigga, Beta & Elín – “Með hækkandi sól” – QUALIFIED
The second semi final of Söngvakeppnin will take place on March 5th, where a further two acts will advance to the final that will be taking place on March 12th.
Are you happy with tonight’s qualifiers of Söngvakeppnin’s first semi final? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!