After being announced as Latvia’s Eurovision 2021 participant on May 16th, Samanta Tīna announced back in November that she had already chosen her song for this years contest. And now, it has been reported that she will release her song on March 12th as part of a 5-part television series.
This series, “Kā uzvarēt Eirovīzijā? Samantas Tīnas ceļš uz Roterdamu” (How to win at Eurovision? Samanta Tīna’s Road to Rotterdam), will begin on February 12th. It will document Samanta’s journey towards Rotterdam 2021, and will show all the work behind creating her Eurovision song.
- Episode 1 (February 12th): Samanta works with musicians at a songwriting camp
- Episode 2 (February 19th): Samanta reveals behind the scenes of her costume design
- Episode 3 (February 26th): Music experts and former Eurovision participants share their views on what they think is a winning Eurovision formula
- Episode 4 (March 5th): Samanta will reveal information on her performance and choreography
- Episode 5 (March 12th): We will see how the music video was created, hear the song
Each episode will be broadcast every Friday at 21:00 EET on LTV1 and REPLAY.lv. There will also be interviews with former Latvian Eurovision participants, as well as extra content on Samanta’s Eurovision 2021 journey via the LSM.lv portal.
What do you think about this television series? Will you be tuning in? Let us know in the comments below!