The Portugese national selection is about to end: this upcoming Saturday, we will know who’s going to represent Portugal at Eurovision 2021 in Rotterdam. After two semifinals, we know the ten final acts of the festival. The responsible broadcaster RTP has published the running order which is the following:
- Karetus & Romeu Bairos – “Saudade”
- Joana Alegre – “Joana do Mar”
- Fábia Maia – “Dia Lindo”
- Valéria – “Na Mais Profunda Saudade”
- Carolina Deslandes – “Por Um Triz”
- NEEV – “Dancing in The Stars”
- Pedro Gonçalves – “Não Vou Ficar”
- Sara Afonso – “Contramão”
- EU.CLIDES – “VOLTE FACE”
- The Black Mamba – “Love Is On My Side”
The electro-traditional song Saudade by Karetus & Romeu Bairos will open the show, and The Black Mamba will close the festival with the English Jazz title Love is On My Side. Fan favourite NEEV with the song Dancing In The Stars has running spot #6.
The 54th edition of Festival da Canção will be presented by Eurovision 2018 presenter Filomena Cautela as well as Vasco Pamleirim. The winner will be determined 50 % by a Portuguese jury, representing all 7 regions of the country as well as 50 % televoting. The show will start at 9pm Portuguese time (10pm CET; 11pm EET).
Who do you think is gonna win Festival da Canção 2021? Who would you like to represent Portugal at Eurovision? Let us know down in the comments.