Portuguese broadcaster RTP has revealed further information to the upcoming final of the 54th final of Festival da Canção which functions as the Portuguese national selection for Eurovision. Through Instagram, they have announced that Camané and Clã will be the guest performers for this final. Within Portugal and beyond, Camané is a very successful singer with over 6 million sold albums. Clã is a very established artist who has been producing music since 1992. Usually, an interval act performs during the voting phase.
On Monday, RTP has announced the running order for the upcoming final:
- Karetus & Romeu Bairos – “Saudade”
- Joana Alegre – “Joana do Mar”
- Fábia Maia – “Dia Lindo”
- Valéria – “Na Mais Profunda Saudade”
- Carolina Deslandes – “Por Um Triz”
- NEEV – “Dancing in The Stars”
- Pedro Gonçalves – “Não Vou Ficar”
- Sara Afonso – “Contramão”
- EU.CLIDES – “VOLTE FACE”
- The Black Mamba – “Love Is On My Side”
If you want a review about all the finalists of Festival da Canção, check out our video:
Who would you like to see victorious in Portugal? Are you looking forward to see Camané and Clã perform on Saturday? Let us know down in the comments.