The jury consisting of Alicja Tracz, Michał Wiśniewski, Ida Nowakowska and Marek Sierocki has chosen the last finalist of Szansa na Sukces! Ida Wargskog will join Natalia Smaś, Laura Bączkiewicz and Aleksander Maląg in the final on the 25th of September.
The third semifinal of Polish national selection included hits from the Eurovision Song Contest, that are still popular among the Polish audience. The participants in the running order were:
- Kinga Kipigroch with Euphoria by Loreen (Sweden 2012)
- Julia Kowalska with Arcade by Duncan Laurence (The Netherlands 2019)
- Ida Wargskog with If I were Sorry by Frans (Sweden 2016)
- Beniamin Nowacki with Fairytale by Alexander Rybak (Norway 2009)
- Aleksander Szwarnowiecki with Waterloo by ABBA (Sweden 1974)
- Antonina Kraszewska with Save Your Kisses For Me by Brotherhood of Man (United Kingdom 1976)
- Alicja Smyk with Light Me Up by Gromee feat. Lukas Meijer (Poland 2018)
Who is Ida Wargskog?
Ida Wargskog is quite well-known to Polish audience thanks to her participation in The Voice Kids. She managed to reach the final, where she sang Ale Jestem by Anna Maria Jopek (Poland 1997). Thanks to her international roots she is fluent in Polish, English and Swedish.
Next Sunday, we will find out who will represent Poland in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2022. Natalia Smaś, Laura Bączkiewicz, Aleksander Maląg and Ida Wargskog will perform original songs composed for the contest. The winner will be chosen both by jury and the public. The number of songs and their composers are yet to be officially announced. The final will take place on the 25th of September.
Who is your favourite finalist of Szansa na Sukces Junior Eurovision 2022? What is your favourite Junior Eurovision entry from Poland? Let us know in the comments below!