Blanka has won Tu bije serce Europy and will represent Poland at Eurovision 2023 with 'Solo'.
Poland have chosen! Blanka becomes Poland’s 26th Eurovision representative as she is crowned the winner of Tu bije serce Europy with her song ‘Solo’.
10 acts competed in tonight’s final in Warsaw, including Poland’s Eurovision 2020 representative, Alicja Szemplińska. The results were decided by 50% televote and 50% jury vote.
- Natasza – “Lift You Up”
- Kuba – “You Do Me”
- Ahlena – “Booty”
- Dominik Dudek – “Be Good” – 3rd
- Alicja Szemplińska – “New Home”
- Felivers – “Never Back Down”
- Maja Hyży – “Never Hide”
- Jann – “Gladiator” – 2nd
- Blanka – “Solo”
- Yan Majewski – “Champion”
The jury was formed of four members: professional dancer and choreographer Agustin Egurola; singer and Poland’s Eurovision 1994 representative Edyta Górniak; Director of Jedynka radio station Marcin Kusy and television presenter Marek Sierocki.
The interval act was comprised of seven former Eurovision and Junior Eurovision stars:
- Edyta Górniak – Poland Eurovision 1994
- Efendi – Azerbaijan Eurovision 2020 and 2021
- Kalush Orchestra – Ukraine Eurovision 2022
- Ochman – Poland Eurovision 2022
- Stefania – Greece Eurovision 2020 and 2021
- Roxie Węgiel – Poland Junior Eurovision 2018
- Sara James – Poland Junior Eurovision 2021
Blanka succeeds Ochman as the winner of Tu bije serce Europy and as Poland’s Eurovision representative. Krystian Ochman sang ‘River’ for Poland in Eurovision 2022, bringing Poland to the final for the first time since 2017. After finishing in 14th place with the juries, and 9th place with the televoters, Ochman finished the night in 12th place overall with 151 points.
Blanka will peform ‘Solo’ in the second half of the second semi final on May 11th. Are you a fan of the song? What did you think of the national final? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!