Aleksander Maląg is the next finalist of the Polish selection for Junior Eurovision 2022! The jury of the second semifinal included Viki Gabor, Lanberry and Marek Sierocki.
TVP continues its search for the next Junior Eurovision participant from Poland. In the second semifinal, young performers sang covers of Polish Junior Eurovision entries from previous years and common songs prepared for the contests hosted in Poland. The participants in the running order were:
- Kornelia Sadowska – Superhero by Viki Gabor (2019)
- Amelia Borkowska – I’ll be standing by Alicja Tracz (2020)
- Zosia Szuca – Somebody by Sara James (2021)
- Aleksander Maląg – Mój Dom by Alicja Rega (2017)
- Julia Kostyła – Anyone I Want To Be by Roksana Węgiel (2018)
- Lena Wójcicka – Share the Joy – Junior Eurovision 2019 Common Song
- Victoria Konys – Move The World – Junior Eurovision 2020 Common Song
Who is Aleksander Maląg?
Aleksander Maląg is a young singer with some television experience thanks to his participation in The Voice Kids, where he reached the Battles round. Besides singing, his other big passion is football. Aleksander is the first boy in the semifinals of this year’s Szansa na Sukces and the second to reach the final since introducing SnS as a national selection format.
The third semifinal will take place on the 18th of September. The final, including both jury and public voting, will be held on the 25th of September. The finalists will perform the original songs composed for Junior Eurovision.
What is your favourite Junior Eurovision entry from Poland? Do you think Poland has a chance to win the Junior Eurovision Song Contest once again? Let us know in the comments below!