Monika Liu has been crowned the winner of Pabandom iš Naujo 2022 and will head to Turin with her song "Sentimentai"!
A total of eight acts were participating in tonight’s final of Pabandom iš Naujo, broadcast live from Vilnius, with Monika Liu coming out on top.
- Monika Liu – “Sentimentai” – 1st
- Augustė Vendrickaitė – “Before you’re 6 feat under” – 2nd
- Lolita Zero – Not your mother” – 3rd
- Rūta Loop – “Call Me From The Cold”
- Gebrasy – “Into your arms”
- Justė Kraujelytė – “How to get my life back”
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė – “I’ll Be There”
- Queens of Roses – “Washing Machine”
After winning heat 3 of Pabandom iš Naujo 2022, Monika went on to win the jury vote and televote in the final as well, receiving 84 jury points and 23604 televotes. Her winning song, Sentimentai, is the first Eurovision song to be sung fully in Lithuanian since 1999.
The winner was decided by a mix of 50% jury vote and 50% televote. The number of votes each act received from the jury and televoters were translated in to the Eurovision style 12, 10, 8 points.
Monika was the winner of the televote and jury vote. Lolita Zero and Augustė Vendrickaitė were in second and third place with the juries, and third and second place with the televote.
Are you happy with the winning song for Lithuania? What are your thoughts on the other seven acts from tonight’s final? Let us know in the comments below!