The Andra Chansen night of Melodifestivalen 2021 has just finished and, after five intense Saturdays, we finally have names of the 12 finalists. SVT, Swedish national broadcaster, has just revealed the running order.
Next Saturday we will be seeing the artist performing in the following order:
- Danny Saucedo – Dandi dansa
- Klara Hammarström –Beat Of Broken Hearts
- Anton Ewald – New Religion
- The Mamas – In The Middle
- Paul Rey – The Missing Piece
- Charlotte Perrelli – Still Young
- Tusse – Voices
- Alvaro Estrella – Baila Baila
- Clara Klingenström – Behöver Inte Dig Idag
- Eric Saade – Every Minute
- Dotter – Little Tot
- Arvingarna – Tänker inte alls gå hem
The show will kick off with the twice Melfest runner-up Danny Saucedo, who is going to make everybody move for sure. Swedish superstars Arvingarna are going to close the evening with their super Swedish schlager.
Knowing that the final results usually depend on a certain degree of the running order, some acts are going to benefit, whereas some are in potential danger to possibly be underrated.
However, this year’s show is very strong, since we have several Melfest and one Eurovision winner, a few runner-ups and a lot of familiar names.
And finally, it’s obvious that the festival’s producers know what they are doing and the great show is guaranteed.
Are you happy with the finalists and the running order? Let us know down below!