The fourth semi-final has come to an end in Melodifestivalen 2021. Now we know all the names who have qualified directly to the final and who qualified to Andra Chansen. Eric Saade and The Mamas made it all the way and got the approval of Swedish people to compete for the win in the final.
They will be joining Danny Saucedo with the song “Dandi Dansa”, Arvingarna with the song “Tänker Inte Alls Gå Hem”, Dotter with the song “Little Tot”, Anton Edwald with the song “New Religion”, Tusse with the song “Voices” and Charlotte Perrelli with the song “Still Young“. All of these will have a chance to compete for the win during the final in March 13th.
Then we have those entries which didn’t get all the way to the final, but they still get a chance to fight for the last four spots in the final. Clara Klingenström and Efraim Leo went to Andra Chansen.
- Tess Merkel – “Good Life”
- Lovad – “Allting är precis likadant”
- Sannex – “All Inclusive”
Andra Chansen qualifiers
- Paul Ray – “The Missing Piece”
- Lillasyster – “Pretender”
- Frida Green – “The Silence”
- Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos – “Rena Rama Ding Dog”
- Alvaro Estrella – “Baila Baila”
- Klara Hammarström – “Beat Of Broken Hearts”‘
- Clara Klingenström – “Behöver inte dig idag”
- Efraim Leo – “Best Of Me”
The search for Sweden’s Eurovision entry for 2021 continues with these remaining shows:
- Second Chance round (Andra Chansen) – On the 6th of March
- Final – On the 13th of March
What did you think of the show? Are you happy with the results? Let us know in the comments below or on our social media!