Klara Hammarström has won the fourth heat of Melodifestivalen 2022!
The fourth heat of Melodifestivalen has just wrapped up with a further seven acts taking to the stage in the Friends Arena in Stockholm.
- Anna Bergandahl – “Higher Power” – SEMI FINAL
- Lillasyster – “Till Our Days Are Over” – SEMI FINAL
- Malin Christin – “Synd om dig” – 7th place
- Tenori – “La stella” – 6th place
- Medina – “In i dimman” – FINAL
- Angelino – “The End” – 5th place
- Klara Hammarström – “Run To The Hills” – FINAL
The semi final, which is replacing Andra Chansen, will take place on March 5th in Friends Arena, Stockholm, whilst the Melodifestivalen final will take place at Avicii Arena on March 12th.
What are your thoughts on tonight’s show? Are you happy with the results? Let us know in the comments below!