It has been confirmed that Kateryna Pavlenko will be the spokesperson for Ukraine at Eurovision 2022
The lead singer of Go_A, who represented Ukraine at Eurovision 2020 and 2021 with her fellow group mates, has been confirmed as Ukraine’s spokesperson for Eurovision 2022 by Suspline.
Ukraine have become the eleventh country to reveal their spokesperson for Eurovision 2022, and Kateryna joins a starstudded line-up of spokespersons.
- Belgium – David Jeanmotte
- Croatia – Monika Lelas Halambek
- France – Élodie Gossuin (Junior Eurovision 2021 co-host)
- Greece – Stefania (Eurovision 2020 & 2021)
- Lithuania – Vaidotas Valiukevičius (The Roop – Eurovision 2020 & 2021)
- Montenegro – Andrijana Vešović
- Slovenia – Lorella Flego
- Spain – Nieves Álvarez
- Sweden – Dotter (Melodifestivalen 2018, 2020, 2021)
- United Kingdom – AJ Odudu
Are you happy to see Kateryna Pavlenko as Ukraine’s Eurovision 2022 spokesperson? Let us know in the comments below!