This year we have seen the second Romanian national final, where the only artist was Roxen; however, this year there were six songs (demos), instead of five. The winning song, which is going to be “Alcohol You”‘s successor was chosen internally, only by the juries and without televoting.
TVR (Romanian public broadcaster) has revealed the names of the nine jury members, who had chosen the song for Roxen:
- Luminiţa Anghel – represented Romania in the Eurovision Song Contest 2005 with the song “Let Me Try”. She was placed 3rd.
- Andrei Tudor – Performer and Composer
- Liana Stanciu – Romanian Head of Delegation
- Lucian Ștefan – Head of Global Records (Romanian record label)
- Bogdan Păun – Founder and Director of NGM Creative (Romanian production media boutique)
- Liviu Elekes – Producer and Composer
- Bogdan Pavlică – Playlist manager at RRA (Romanian Radio Channel)
- Dan Manoliu – Producer and Artstic Director
- Gabriel Scîrlet – Music Director at TVR
The Broadcaster, nor Roxen, has yet revealed either the song title or the realease date of the song for the Eurovision Song Contest 2021. We are going to hear this song during the second half of the first semi final on the 18th of May.
Are you a fan of Romania in Eurovision? What kind of song would you like to hear from Roxem this year? Let us know in the comments below!