Norway have chosen! It's Subwoolfer for Turin!
Tonight saw the long awaited grand final of Melodi Grand Prix, with ten acts competing to be crowned Norway’s Eurovision 2022 representative.
Once all of the ten acts had performed their entries, voting opened, and the four acts with the highest number of votes advanced to the Gold Final. All of the results in tonight’s show were decided by a mix of SMS voting and online voting.
- Oda Gondrosen – “Hammer of Thor”
- NorthKid – “Someone” – ADVANCED
- Anna-Lisa Kumoji – “Queen Bees”
- Farida – “Dangerous”
- Sofie Fjellvang – “Made of Glass” – ADVANCED
- Frode Vassel – “Black Flowers”
- Christian Ingebrigtsen – “Wonder of the World”
- Maria Mohn – “Fly”
- Subwoolfer – “Give That Wolf a Banana” – ADVANCED
- Elsie Bay – “Death Of Us” – ADVANCED
NorthKid, Sofie Fjellvang, Subwoolfer and Elsie Bay all advanced to the Gold Final, with NorthKid and Subwoolfer advancing one step further to the Golden Duel, with Subwoolfer winning the golden duel.
Subwoolfer will perform in the first semi final of Eurovision 2022 in Turin. Are you happy with the winner of Melodi Grand Prix this year? What did you think of the final show? Let us know in the comments below!