Eesti Laul 2021 finalist Hans Nayna has revealed that he’ll be having a change of staging for the Grand Final on March 6th. After qualifying to the final from the first semi final last week, he has announced that he plans to completely rework his performance for the final.
Who is Hans Nayna?
Hans Nayna is a singer, songwriter and performer from Mauritius. His journey started in the Estonian music industry when he was visiting his girlfriend in Estonia and the travel restrictions due to COVID-19 came into force, making it difficult for him to leave the country. He decided to make his debut in Estonia by teaming up with local musicians to create his Eesti Laul 2021 entry, One by One.
Eesti Laul 2021 finalists
Twelve acts will compete for the ticket to Rotterdam, representing Estonia at the 2021 Eurovision Song Contest this May. They are…
- Hans Nayna – One By One
- Andrei Zevakin & Pluuto – Wingman
- Karl Killing – Kiss Me
- Egert Milder – Free Again
- Koit Toome – We Could Have Been Beautiful
- Ivo Linna, Robert Linna & Supernova – Ma olen siin
- Redel – Tartu
- Uku Suviste – The Lucky One
- Suured Tüdrukud – Heaven’s Not That Far Tonight
- Sissi – Time
- Kadri Voorand – Energy
- Jüri Pootsmann – Magus melanhoolia
Are you rooting for Hans Nayna to win Eesti Laul 2021? Let us know in the comments below or on our social media!