Citi Zēni wins Supernova 2022 and will fly the flag for Latvia in Turin with their song "Eat Your Salad"!
11 acts competed in tonight’s Supernova final, taking place in Riga, with Citi Zēni winning the crown.
The full results were as followed:
- Citi Zēni – “Eat Your Salad”
- Aminata – “I’m Letting You Go”
- Bujāns – “He, She, You & Me”
- Miks Galvanovskis – “I’m Just a Sinner”
- Elīna Gluzunova – “Es pabiju tur”
- Mēs Jūs Mīlam – “Rich Itch”
- Bermudu Divstūris – “Bad”
- Inspo – “A Happy Place”
- Raum – “Plans”
- Linda Rušeniece – “Pay My Own Bills”
- Miks Dukurs – “First Love”
2015 entrant and first ever Supernova winner Aminata came in second place, while televote winners in the semi final Bujāns took home third.
The winner was decided by a mix of 50% jury vote and 50% televote. As this time, LTV have not released the full breakdown of the results.
Citi Zēni’s victory marks the second time a group has won Supernova, with the first being Carousel in 2019 with the song “That Night”.
Are you happy with the winning song for Latvia? What are your thoughts on the other seven acts from tonight’s final? Let us know in the comments below!