What’s better than one Euroclub? Ten Euroclubs of course! It has been announced that a total of ten venues across Turin will play host to this years Euroclub.And the good news is, they’re open to everyone!
Euroclub offers a place for fans, press and delegations to relax, unwind and let their hair down, whether it’s with a coffee in the afternoon or cocktails at night. Alongside all the partying, many Eurovision acts past and present have performed at Euroclub in previous years.
All of the ten Euroblubs will be open from Saturday 30th April until Saturday 14th May. All of the venues will provide a 10% discount to all accredited persons.
- Pick-Up Dal 1971 – a popular club offering an eclectic mix of genres
- The Supermarket Club – a venue made especially for live music, now also plays hosts to artistic performances and multimedia events
- Otium Pea Club sits atop of Green Pea, a retail park, with a lounge bar that’s open from morning until late
- BAUHAUS – a multifunctional space consisting of a bar, bistro and mingling area
- One Apple – a bar and restaurant offering simple and natural food
- La Centrale – a former power plant that can now accommodate up to 1,000 peoplefor cultural, musical and artistic events and activities
- Snodo – a popular hub for DJ sets with a cocktail lounge and haute cuisine
- Eataly Lingotto – a food market with restaurants and Italian food shops
- Osteria Lanterna – a family run restaurant serving lunch and dinner
- Mercato Centrale Torino – the largest outdoor market in Europe
Will you be visiting any of the Euroclubs this year? Which venue would you like to visit first? Let us know in the comments below!