Estonian broadcaster ERR have announced all semi final interval acts for Eesti Laul 2021, and have confirmed that stage construction is well underway in Tallinn for the competition.
Semi final one will take place on February 18th and the interview acts will be Beebilõust, alongside former Eesti Laul contestant and winner Elina Born and rapper Villemdrillem. Elina and Villemdrillem released a popular single together in 2020 called niiea, however it is still unkown if this is what they will be performing on the night.
The second semi final will take place on February 20th and the interval acts will be Curly Strings alongside Daniel Levi.
Running orders for the two semi finals are as follows….
Semi final one
- Tanja – Best Night Ever
- Hans Nayna – One By One
- Wiiralt – Tuuled
- Kéa – Hypnotized
- Andrei Zevakin & Pluuto – Wingman
- Karl Killing – Kiss Me
- Nika Marula – Calm Down
- Egert Milder – Free Again
- Tuuli Rand – Üks öö
- Koit Toome – We Could Have Been Beautiful
- Kristin Kalnapenk – Find A Way
- Ivo Linna, Robert Linna & Supernova – Ma olen siin
Semi final two
- Sissi – Time
- Gram-Of-Fun – Lost In A Dance
- Kadri Voorand – Energy
- Helen – Nii Kõrgele
- Redel – Tartu
- Rahel – Sunday Night
- Uku Haasma – Kaos
- Heleza – 6
- Uku Suviste – The Lucky One
- Alabama Watchdog – Alabama Watchdog
- Jüri Pootsmann – Magus melanhoolia
- Suured Tüdrukud – Heaven’s Not That Far Tonight
Where can you watch the semi finals?
Both semi finals will be broadcasted live from Tallinn, with semi one on February 18th and semi two on February 20th. They both start at 19:30 EET, and you can catch them for free on the ETV website!
Will you be watching the semi finals? Let us know in the comments below or on our social media!