Krystian Ochman will represent Poland at Eurovision 2022 in Turin with his song "River"!
10 artists competed in tonight’s Tu bije serce Europy final, taking place in Warsaw. The show was hosted by Ida Nowakowska, Małgorzata Tomoszewska and Eurovision 2021 participant, Rafał Brzowski.
The contest was split into two rounds. The first round was decided by a 50/50 split of jury votes and public votes. The 3 songs with the most combined points went through to the Superfinal.
The running order was as follows:
- Kuba Szmajkowski – “Lovesick”
- Ania Byrcyn – “Dokąd?”
- Siostry Szlachta – “Drogowskazy”
- Lidia Kopania – “Why Does It Hurt”
- Karolina Stanisławczyk feat. Chika Toro – “Move”
- Karolina Lizer – “Czysta woda”
- Unmute – “Głośniej niż decybele”
- Emilia Dębska – “All I Need”
- Krystian Ochman – “River”
- Daria – “Paranoia”
Daria, Krystian Ochman and Unmute advanced to the Superfinal, with the winner being decided by 100% public vote. In the end, Krystian Ochman won with 51% of the vote.
Poland last qualified to the final back in 2017 with Kasia Moś and her song “Flashlight”. Will Krystian Ochman change that?
What do you think of tonight’s show? Are you happy with Poland’s entry? Let us know what you think in the comments below!