The list of participants for Dora 2023 have been revealed.
Earlier today, the Croatian broadcaster published the list of the 18 acts, and their song titles, which will be competing in the 2023 edition of Dora.
- Damir Kedžo – Angels and Demons (Jamie Duffin, Stefan Celar, Michael Chun-Fai Chung, Victoria Jane Horn)
- Meri Andraković – Bye Bye Blonde (Boris Đurđević, Valerija Đurđević)
- Martha May – Distance (Marta Ivić, Oliver, Fecci-Chiffi)
- Tajana Belina – Home (Tajana Belina, Marcel Sprunkel)
- Đana – Free falling’ (Đana Smajo)
- Boris Štok – Sin (Boris Štok, Darko Terlević)
- Maja Grgić – I still live (Mateo Martinović Teo, Maja Grgić)
- Patricia Gasparini – I will wait (Siniša Reljić, Simba, Lisa Desmond, Aidan Winkels)
- Krešo and Kisele Kiše – Kme kme (Krešimir Burić, Matej Zec)
- Eni Jurišić – Keep going (Matija Cvek, Vlaho Arbulić, Eni Jurišić, Filip Majdak)
- The Splitters – Lost and Found (Neven Kolarić, Branimir Mihaljević, Marko Mihaljević)
- Yogi – Love at first sight (Yugomir Lonich)
- Flight 3 – Mom shh! (Damir Martinović Mrle, Zoran Prodanoviće, LET 3)
- Detour – Master blaster (Nenad Borgudan)
- Hana Mašić – Accident (Boris Subotić, Darko Dimitrov)
- Harmonija Dissonance – Infidelity (Lei, lei) (Bartol Stopić, Sanja Daić, Bojan Petrović, Anja Papa, Luka Vidović)
- Barbara Munjas – Through dreams (Barbara Munjas, Alen Bernobić)
- Top of the Pops ft. Mario 5reković – The Journey (Bruno Krajcar, Danijel Načinović, Nikola Milat)
Alongside these 18 acts, the broadcaster has also chosen four reserve acts, who will get the chance to perform in Dora should any of the 18 acts be unable to perform.
- Lana Mandarić Lanchi – Sama (Zorana Mandarić – Domagoj Perišić)
- Mirna Škrgatić – Go away (Mirna Škrgatić, Tomislav Franjo Šušak)
- Voice for you – On the same train (Adi Karas, Adi Karas, Elvis Sršen, Adi Karas, Tvrtko Hrelec)
- Rosanna Kumerle – Talking to me (Rosanna Kumerle, William Naesh Hendriksen)
Of the list of participants, many people will remember Damir Kedžo as being the winner of Dora in 2020 with Divlji Vjetre and going on to become Croatia’s Eurovision 2020 representative.
Other notable names in the line-up include Boris Štok, Eni Jurišić, Let 3 and Detour, who are all very prominent and well known names on the Croatian music scene.
These 18 songs were chosen out of 196 submissions by a jury panel consisting of: Željko Mesar, Zlatko Turkalj, Robert Urlić, Ema Gross, Igor Geržina, Željen Klašterka, Ivan Horvat, Tomislav Krizmanić, and Dražen Miočić
Back in October, it was confirmed that HRT would be making format changes to Dora in 2023, with the most notable changes being the addition of semi finals, and the competing songs to be released in full much earlier than in previous years.
The final of Dora 2023 is expected to take place on February 11th in Opatija.
What are your thoughts on the line-up for Dora 2023? Which songs are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments below!