Tusse has won Melodifestivalen 2021!
After 6 weeks of competition and 12 potential songs, we finally have a winner! Tonight, the Melodifestivalen grand final, hosted by Måns Zelmerlöw and Shima Niavarani alongside the Melfest general himself Christer Björkman, aired live from Annexet in Stockholm. The show saw Tusse with the song Voices win and get the honour to represent Sweden in Eurovision 2021, which takes place in Rotterdam in May. The winner also received Den Stora Sångfågeln (The Great Songbird trophy)
Here is the final result of how all the 12 songs placed in the grand final:
1. Tusse – Voices
2. Eric Saade – Every Minute
3. The Mamas – In the middle
4. Dotter – Little tot
5. Clara Klingenström – Behöver inte dig idag
6. Klara Hammarström – Beat of broken hearts
7. Danny Saucedo – Dandi Dansa
8. Charlotte Perelli – Still Young
9. Arvingarna – Tänker inte alls gå hem
10. Alvaro Estrella – Baila Baila
11. Anton Ewald – New Religion
12. Paul Rey – The Missing Piece
Did the right song win? Comment down below! And don’t forget to follow Eurovoxx on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube for more Eurovison news, reviews and more!