Save the date: The Croatian national final 'DORA' is going to take place on Saturday, the 11th of February!
Eurofans will be kept busy that night as it is not only the Croatian national final that takes place, it is also the final night of MESC, Eesti Laul, Sanremo and DMGP!
The Croatian national final will be held in the Marino Cvetkovic Sports Hall in Opatija.
Interested artists could submit songs between September 20 and November 20, 2022. The performers had to be Croatian citizens. On November 24, HRT confirmed that 196 songs had been submitted. This is the largest number of entries in the history of the Dora Festival. If a participant is prevented, one of four reserve contributions will move up.
Those 18 participating artists and songs, along with the 4 songs that will act as backups, have been confirmed by the Croatian broadcaster HRT:
- Damir Kedžo – Angels and Demons
- Meri Andraković – Bye Bye Blonde
- Martha May – Distance
- Tajana Belina – Dom
- Đana – Free Fallin’
- Boris Štok – Grijeh
- Maja Grgić – I Still Live
- Patricia Gasparini – I Will Wait
- Krešo I Kisele Kiše – Kme Kme
- Eni Jurišić – Kreni Dalje
- The Spitters – Lost & Found
- Yogi – Love At First Sight
- Let 3 – MAMA ŠČ!
- Detour – Master Blaster
- Hana Mašić – Nesreća
- Harmonija Disonance – Nevera (Lei, Lei)
- Barbara Munjas – Putem Snova
- Top of the Pops feat. Mario 5reković – Putovanje
- Lana Mandarić Lanchi – Sama
- Mirna Škrgati – Odlazi
- Voice For You – On The Same Train
- Rosanna Kumerle – Talking To Me
Damir Kedžo is the only returning artist for Croatia this time, you can listen to his 2020 entry here:
Are you going to watch DORA 2023? And do you have a favourite Croatian entry? Let us know in the comments!