Moldovan broadcaster TRM have announced the 10 qualifiers for the Etapa Națională 2023 final, including 2010 and 2017 Eurovision participants Sunstroke Project.
The duo topped the rankings of the audition process taking place today, with their song “Yummy Mummy“. The full list of qualifiers are:
- Sunstroke Project – “Yummy Mummy”
- Pasha Parfeni – “Soarele și Luna”
- DOINA – “Red Zone”
- Aliona Moon – “Du-mă”
- OL – “Why You Play It Cool”
- Surorile Osoianu – “Bade, bădișor, bădiță”
- NÖRDIKA – “Damn and down”
- Victor Gulick – Let’s Dance
- COSMINA – “Indestructible”
- Corina Ivanov – “When Love’s Real”
Among the list of finalists are also Pasha Parfeni and Aliona Moon, who represented Moldova at Eurovision in 2012 and 2013 respectively.
One artist noticeably missing at Lola with her fan favourite song “Temperatura“. The singer was disqualified from the competition earlier today after she failed to turn up to the auditions.
The final will take part on March 4th. Last year, Zdob şi Zdub & Advahov Brothers represented Moldova at Eurovision in Turin, finishing in 7th with their song “Trenuleţul“.
Who would you like to see represent Moldova at Eurovision 2023? Let us know in the comments below!