Here it is! The running order of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest revealed!
Earlier on, the opening ceremony for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest took place, with Germany and Portugal being drawn to open and close the show respectively, and France being drawn at 13th position. Now, the full running order for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021 has now been released, which you can see below:
- Germany – Pauline – Imagine Us
- Georgia – Nikoloz Kajaia – Let’s Count The Smiles
- Poland – Sara James – Somebody
- Malta – Ike & Kaya – My Home
- Italy – Elisabetta Lizza – Specchio (Mirror on the Wall)
- Bulgaria – Denislava and Martin – Voice of Love
- Russia – Tanya Mezhentseva – Mon Ami
- Ireland – Maiú Levi Lawlor – Saor
- Armenia – Maléna Fox
- Kazakhstan – Alinur Khamzin and Beknur Zhanibek – World of Fairytales
- Albania – Anna Gjebrea – Stand By You
- Ukraine – Olena Usenko – Vazhil
- France – Enzo – Tic Tac
- Azerbaijan – Sona Azizova
- Netherlands – Ayana – Mata Sugu Aō Ne
- Spain – Levi Díaz – Reír
- Serbia – Jovana and Dunja – Children’s Eyes
- North Macedonia – Dajte Muzika – Green Forces
- Portugal – Simão Oliveira – O Rapaz
Whilst the opening, closing and host nation’s songs were chosen by a random draw, the rest of the position were chosen by the producers of the show. The running order was released by the EBU.
The Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021 will take place on Sunday 19th December in La Seine Musicale in Paris, France. This contest will mark the first time France has hosted the Junior Eurovision Song Contest after winning the 2020 edition with Valentina’s J’imagine.
Are you guys happy with the running order? Tell us in the comments below!
Photo and Video: EBU